- Create a flower shape out of the truffle by cutting 8 wedges-without
slicing all the way through the truffle. For example, cut the truffle in
half, but don't slice all the way through. Then cut it in half the other
way, but don't slice all the way through. Cut each of the 4 wedges in half
so that you have 8 wedges. Gently separate wedges so the truffle resembles a
- Combine heavy whipping cream, raspberry liqueur and
powdered sugar in a jar (12 ounce capacity) and shake for 1-2 minutes until
mixture is thick and frothy.
- Pour mixture into 4 small martini glasses, place truffle flower on top.
- Drizzle a small amount of raspberry liqueur over truffle and cream for
Serves 4. Recipe can be cut in half to serve 2.
Decadent Apple Slices
|2 cups High Quality Chocolate, Chopped|
|Juice of 1 Lemon|
- Cut apple into 8 wedges, remove core.
- Soak apple wedges in bowl of cold water with lemon juice
- Pat apple wedges dry.
- Melt chocolate in microwave safe bowl for approximately 90 seconds in 30
second increments. Stir each time. Microwaves vary, do not overheat.
- Chocolate should not be completely melted when you take it out of the
microwave. Stir until smooth.
- Insert sucker stick into apple wedges.
- Smear peanut butter on white part of apple.
- Dunk apple wedge into melted chocolate, spoon chocolate over to
- Place on waxed paper skin side down.
- Allow chocolate to harden. Eat within 24 hours.
“As a person who has been thru culinary school, worked
in eateries, I find your Truffles to be of a spectacular grade. The Orange &
Raspberry Truffles are my personal faves, however, I am looking forward to
tasting others. I make custom gourmet cheese cakes,& I'm going to half your
creations & add them on. Thank You so much for these wonderful desserts.!”
Park Forest, Illinois